MICROGARD® 2500 is a unique material offering exceptional mechanical strength, liquid and particulate protection.
Durable microporous polypropylene laminate which provides an excellent barrier to chemical spray and infective agents. The breathable, specialist fabric delivers protection and comfort even in the harshest environments.
Features & Benefits
- Protection - Achieves the highest classifications for protection from biological agents in accordance with EN 14126:2003 and ASTM F 1671 for penetration of blood, body fluids and blood-borne pathogens
- Comfort - Moisture vapour permeable (“breathable”) to help reduce the risk of heat stress
- Anti-static - Tested according to EN 1149-5
- Low linting - Reduced risk of contamination in critical areas
- 3-piece hood
- Elasticated hood, wrists, waist and ankles
- 2-way front zipper with resealable storm flap
- MICROGARD® 2500 PLUS is approved to Type 3-B certification.
Protection Levels & Additional Properties
- TYPE 4-B
- TYPE 5-B
- TYPE 6-B
- EN 1073-2
- EN 1149-5
- EN 14126
Please check the datasheet for styles and sizes availability
- Available Styles111
- Available SizesS,M,L,XL,2XL,3XL
- Biological protection
- Emergency medical response
- Chemical and pharmaceutical industries