Get a grip, no slips. Ansell AlphaTec industrial work safety gloves
ONE slip is one slip up too many when working with hazardous chemicals and dangerous liquids. That’s where the AlphaTec industrial safety glove comes in, providing superior grip in both wet and oily conditions through the revolutionary Ansell patented Grip Technology. And the AlphaTec has been given a big thumbs-up by our customers.
Cutting edge safety gloves cut resistance: Keeping a sharp eye on worker protection
KEEPING your workers protected from cuts is vital for both their safety and a consistent workflow. This, of course, involves machine guards, the workplace set-up and worker training. It’s also important to choose the right safety glove for cut resistance when operating potentially dangerous tools.
Close for comfort: work safety gloves size does matter
AT the risk of stating the obvious, to know what size safety glove you need you must first know the hand size. The best method is to first measure around your hand, above the thumb and below the fingers. A dressmaker's tape measure is ideal for this.
Chemical cocktails: helping you get the work safety balance right
THE workplace reality is that many industrial and tradesmen safety gloves have to protect against a range of chemicals. The factory floor and building and mine sites are among many areas where chemical cocktails are used for various tasks. So detailed information on chemical composition at your workplace is vital in selecting the right chemical protective glove.
- Industry-first safety report shows Australian industry lags in costing hand injuries
- Understand the changes
- Ansell is helping safety leaders stay ahead of regulatory changes in hand protection
- Hand safety conformance loophole warning
- Hand cuts, scrapes and infections: Don’t ignore the work safety risks
- Touch up on tactility with Ansell work safety gloves
- Hydro Tasmania wins Ansell-sponsored National Safety Council award
- Safety satisfaction against chemical reaction: Ansell the piece de resistance
- Construction workers build up greater work injury risk
- Ansell pulling the apron strings for your work safety