“Flex” HyFlex makes a right nob of himself. Mechanical safety video from Ansell
After stroking his own bumper, “Flex” HyFlex is in total control on the remote control car course. Flanked by his female bosom buddies, “Flex” pops the top off it, the champagne that is.
500 million sales milestone for Ansell HyFlex safety gloves
The HyFlex, created 15 years ago, is the number one industrial safety glove around the world, with more than half a million workers wearing it on any given day across a wide variety of industries. Key to the success of the HyFlex range is its winning combination of ergonomic design, comfort and superior mechanical protection.
- Industry-first safety report shows Australian industry lags in costing hand injuries
- Understand the changes
- Ansell is helping safety leaders stay ahead of regulatory changes in hand protection
- Hand safety conformance loophole warning
- Hand cuts, scrapes and infections: Don’t ignore the work safety risks
- Touch up on tactility with Ansell work safety gloves
- Hydro Tasmania wins Ansell-sponsored National Safety Council award
- Safety satisfaction against chemical reaction: Ansell the piece de resistance
- Construction workers build up greater work injury risk
- Ansell pulling the apron strings for your work safety