Touch up on tactility with Ansell work safety gloves
TACTILIY is to the fingers what dexterity is to the hands when it comes to PPE (personal protective equipment). Tactile sensitivity refers to touch perception or sensation in the fingertips, allowing workers to handle objects safely and efficiently.
Hydro Tasmania wins Ansell-sponsored National Safety Council award
HYDRO Tasmania has been judged the company with the Best Health and Wellbeing Program in the 2013 National Safety Council of Australia Awards of Excellence. The company was applauded in the Ansell-sponsored Best Health and Wellbeing Program category for its Healthy Mind, Healthy Body initiative.
Safety satisfaction against chemical reaction: Ansell the piece de resistance
FROM phenol to propenol, crude oil and coal tar, Ansell has the best chemical protection by far. Get rid of worker frustration from chemical permeation and degradation. Be it benzene, xylene or kerosene - Ansell helps keep your hands clean.
Construction workers build up greater work injury risk
CONSTRUCTION and building industry workers suffer injuries at a rate almost 25 per cent higher than for all Australian workers, Safe Work Australia data shows. Workers in the construction industry suffered 86 injuries per 1000 workers, compared to 69 injuries per 1000 for all Australian workers.
- Industry-first safety report shows Australian industry lags in costing hand injuries
- Understand the changes
- Ansell is helping safety leaders stay ahead of regulatory changes in hand protection
- Hand safety conformance loophole warning
- Hand cuts, scrapes and infections: Don’t ignore the work safety risks
- Touch up on tactility with Ansell work safety gloves
- Hydro Tasmania wins Ansell-sponsored National Safety Council award
- Safety satisfaction against chemical reaction: Ansell the piece de resistance
- Construction workers build up greater work injury risk
- Ansell pulling the apron strings for your work safety