Ansell the canary in the coal mine for hand safety
Like the canary in the coal mine, Ansell’s personal protection equipment (PPE) specialists can assist you in choosing the right safety gloves. The Ansell specialist will provide analysis of your mining site’s current hand protection and deliver a best-practice recommendation. Mitchell Mackey, Ansell’s Head of Marketing for Industrial, said many safety factors could affect mining site productivity, including:
Less food for thought in food safety gloves selection
ANSELL is simplifying its food industry safety gloves selection, making it easier for you to get the right fit for safety, comfort and ease of use. You meal ticket to work safety goes by the name of VersaTouch™ - Ansell’s high-performance safety gloves for the food services, food processing and agriculture industries.
Talk to the hand. Ansell fits in with your safety gloves needs
SAFE and sound, there ain’t no time for clowning around when it comes to choosing the best hand protection for you and your workers. And the right fit is just as important as the safety gloves' protective properties.
- Industry-first safety report shows Australian industry lags in costing hand injuries
- Understand the changes
- Ansell is helping safety leaders stay ahead of regulatory changes in hand protection
- Hand safety conformance loophole warning
- Hand cuts, scrapes and infections: Don’t ignore the work safety risks
- Touch up on tactility with Ansell work safety gloves
- Hydro Tasmania wins Ansell-sponsored National Safety Council award
- Safety satisfaction against chemical reaction: Ansell the piece de resistance
- Construction workers build up greater work injury risk
- Ansell pulling the apron strings for your work safety