ActivArmr the hands de-harmer in oil and gas mining flash fires
WORKING in the oil and gas industry, a flash fire can be on you as quick as a flash, with your hands often first in the firing line. After feedback from hundreds of people at the coalface, Ansell has developed the flame resistant ActivArmr® 97-200 safety gloves.
White knight in ultra-light work safety gloves: Ansell HyFlex 11-518 hand protection
This Ansell lightweight work glove maximises touch, comfort and hand protection. The work safety gloves’ soft, ultra-light duty seamless liner breathes to keep your hands cool and dry, enhancing the HyFlex 11-518 hand protection’s flexibility and fingertip sensitivity.
Ansell the work safety gloves tough guy in repelling chemicals and liquids
Ansell’s TouchNTuff nitrile range is as tough as nails in resisting chemicals and liquids, with longer penetration times than its work safety gloves rivals. And that’s been proven through recent independent testing conducted by Centexbel, a highly regarded Belgian textile research centre.
Take fright, skin disease a $33m blight on work safety
TRADESPEOPLE, labourers and food industry workers are among those most at risk of contracting a skin disease on the job, Safe Work Australia has revealed. These workers are more likely to be exposed to chemicals or wet work in their day-to-day tasks.
Sweaty hands, sticky fingers a hotbed of work injury risk
With summer upon us (hell, the shops have Christmas goods already), the temperature is in danger of becoming hotter than a fat worker’s ass crack. And your work hands can become just as sweaty, but hopefully not as smelly. Ansell, the world leader in hand protection, has a large range of work safety gloves that take the heat out of sweat while making your hands a safer place.
- Industry-first safety report shows Australian industry lags in costing hand injuries
- Understand the changes
- Ansell is helping safety leaders stay ahead of regulatory changes in hand protection
- Hand safety conformance loophole warning
- Hand cuts, scrapes and infections: Don’t ignore the work safety risks
- Touch up on tactility with Ansell work safety gloves
- Hydro Tasmania wins Ansell-sponsored National Safety Council award
- Safety satisfaction against chemical reaction: Ansell the piece de resistance
- Construction workers build up greater work injury risk
- Ansell pulling the apron strings for your work safety