Cosy up to comfort with right hand protection from Ansell
WHILE workplace safety and hand protection are paramount when selecting work gloves, comfort is also vital. No matter how good the safety gloves, they are useless if workers remove them due to discomfort.
High-selling Ansell HyFlex safety gloves high on workplace flexibility
AN ideal balance of hand protection, comfort and flexibility – that’s the key to to Ansell’s market-leading HyFlex® workplace safety gloves range. The ergonomically designed HyFlex personal protective equipment (PPE) is made for jobs that require precision handling of small parts and other general assembly applications.
Hand safety preservation in maintenance work applications with Ansell PPE
FROM fixing machines to keeping it clean, and running repairs with the utmost care; variety is the spice of life for maintenance workers. From cuts and abrasions to punctures and burns, there’s hand safety hazards at almost every turn.
- Industry-first safety report shows Australian industry lags in costing hand injuries
- Understand the changes
- Ansell is helping safety leaders stay ahead of regulatory changes in hand protection
- Hand safety conformance loophole warning
- Hand cuts, scrapes and infections: Don’t ignore the work safety risks
- Touch up on tactility with Ansell work safety gloves
- Hydro Tasmania wins Ansell-sponsored National Safety Council award
- Safety satisfaction against chemical reaction: Ansell the piece de resistance
- Construction workers build up greater work injury risk
- Ansell pulling the apron strings for your work safety