Cutting edge safety gloves cut resistance: Keeping a sharp eye on worker protection
KEEPING your workers protected from cuts is vital for both their safety and a consistent workflow. This, of course, involves machine guards, the workplace set-up and worker training. It’s also important to choose the right safety glove for cut resistance when operating potentially dangerous tools.
Aluminium mill saves $200,000 a year on safety gloves
THAT ugly feeling of being ripped off seems a common occurrence these days. But honesty can still be found. Case in point one of the world’s biggest aluminium mills, which saves $200,000 annually on safety gloves.
Coming soon: New Ansell ActivArmr construction site work safety gloves
IT’S hard and potentially dangerous work on construction sites and the right safety gloves help ensure personal protection. Professional construction workers (is there any other kind?) told Ansell what they needed and the company has delivered with its ActivArmr™ Jobsite Gear, tailored to the specific needs of each trade.
- Industry-first safety report shows Australian industry lags in costing hand injuries
- Understand the changes
- Ansell is helping safety leaders stay ahead of regulatory changes in hand protection
- Hand safety conformance loophole warning
- Hand cuts, scrapes and infections: Don’t ignore the work safety risks
- Touch up on tactility with Ansell work safety gloves
- Hydro Tasmania wins Ansell-sponsored National Safety Council award
- Safety satisfaction against chemical reaction: Ansell the piece de resistance
- Construction workers build up greater work injury risk
- Ansell pulling the apron strings for your work safety