Factory lovebirds, a rugged racing car romancer and dodgy soccer player. The latest work safety gloves videos from Ansell
Alluring factory floor clipboard girl sparkles with desire for safety gloves co-worker who knows his nuts and bolts. With words like sensitive and delicate, not to mention “touch and precision”, what’s not to like about the guy. Sweet and short (54 sec). SEE THEM IGNITE
Ansell work safety gloves will not cost you a leg and an arm
Ansell’s work safety gloves won’t cost you a leg and an arm - they could even save them – and are a popular choice throughout the automotive and transport industry. Watch Lamborghini Murcielago SV video
Ansell HyFlex 11-624 safety gloves take the strain of a long innings.
Cricket season is upon us and Barry the Builder, like he does most lunch breaks, imagines himself smashing the ball to the boundary to bring up his century for Australia. Nice cut shot, Barry! Helped by the strong grip and superior protection of Ansell’s Hyflex 11-624® work safety gloves.
“Flex” HyFlex makes a right nob of himself. Mechanical safety video from Ansell
After stroking his own bumper, “Flex” HyFlex is in total control on the remote control car course. Flanked by his female bosom buddies, “Flex” pops the top off it, the champagne that is.
- Industry-first safety report shows Australian industry lags in costing hand injuries
- Understand the changes
- Ansell is helping safety leaders stay ahead of regulatory changes in hand protection
- Hand safety conformance loophole warning
- Hand cuts, scrapes and infections: Don’t ignore the work safety risks
- Touch up on tactility with Ansell work safety gloves
- Hydro Tasmania wins Ansell-sponsored National Safety Council award
- Safety satisfaction against chemical reaction: Ansell the piece de resistance
- Construction workers build up greater work injury risk
- Ansell pulling the apron strings for your work safety