Safety or Durability – A Caution Note to Unsuspected End Users
Which is the more important attribute for a chemical resistant glove? The safety performance or a long usage lifespan? Well, the ideal answer is, of course, both. Why this question in the first place? Before I answer, please allow me to start with some background.
Cosy up to comfort with right hand protection from Ansell
WHILE workplace safety and hand protection are paramount when selecting work gloves, comfort is also vital. No matter how good the safety gloves, they are useless if workers remove them due to discomfort.
- Industry-first safety report shows Australian industry lags in costing hand injuries
- Understand the changes
- Ansell is helping safety leaders stay ahead of regulatory changes in hand protection
- Hand safety conformance loophole warning
- Hand cuts, scrapes and infections: Don’t ignore the work safety risks
- Touch up on tactility with Ansell work safety gloves
- Hydro Tasmania wins Ansell-sponsored National Safety Council award
- Safety satisfaction against chemical reaction: Ansell the piece de resistance
- Construction workers build up greater work injury risk
- Ansell pulling the apron strings for your work safety