Chemical Resistance Safety Gloves: Myths and Facts
When it comes to chemical resistance gloves, one cannot deny that there are some misconceptions among the end users. One of the causes for this misconception is the absence of helpful information for the end users to make an informed choice. Added to this confusion, most of the chemical suppliers fail to provide accurate knowledge about the right glove materials to be considered when exposed to their chemicals. More than often, we come across a MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) which simply states “wear protective gloves” or “use impervious gloves”.
Chemical cocktails: helping you get the work safety balance right
THE workplace reality is that many industrial and tradesmen safety gloves have to protect against a range of chemicals. The factory floor and building and mine sites are among many areas where chemical cocktails are used for various tasks. So detailed information on chemical composition at your workplace is vital in selecting the right chemical protective glove.
Cutting edge safety gloves cut resistance: Keeping a sharp eye on worker protection
KEEPING your workers protected from cuts is vital for both their safety and a consistent workflow. This, of course, involves machine guards, the workplace set-up and worker training. It’s also important to choose the right safety glove for cut resistance when operating potentially dangerous tools.
Get a grip, no slips. Ansell AlphaTec industrial work safety gloves
ONE slip is one slip up too many when working with hazardous chemicals and dangerous liquids. That’s where the AlphaTec industrial safety glove comes in, providing superior grip in both wet and oily conditions through the revolutionary Ansell patented Grip Technology. And the AlphaTec has been given a big thumbs-up by our customers.
- Industry-first safety report shows Australian industry lags in costing hand injuries
- Understand the changes
- Ansell is helping safety leaders stay ahead of regulatory changes in hand protection
- Hand safety conformance loophole warning
- Hand cuts, scrapes and infections: Don’t ignore the work safety risks
- Touch up on tactility with Ansell work safety gloves
- Hydro Tasmania wins Ansell-sponsored National Safety Council award
- Safety satisfaction against chemical reaction: Ansell the piece de resistance
- Construction workers build up greater work injury risk
- Ansell pulling the apron strings for your work safety