Cutting edge safety gloves cut resistance: Keeping a sharp eye on worker protection
KEEPING your workers protected from cuts is vital for both their safety and a consistent workflow. This, of course, involves machine guards, the workplace set-up and worker training. It’s also important to choose the right safety glove for cut resistance when operating potentially dangerous tools.
“Flex” HyFlex makes a right nob of himself. Mechanical safety video from Ansell
After stroking his own bumper, “Flex” HyFlex is in total control on the remote control car course. Flanked by his female bosom buddies, “Flex” pops the top off it, the champagne that is.
Hell for leather with building site safety gloves
You just can’t get no real protection with leather gloves, especially when it comes to cuts. Your workers should be a cut above the rest. And because of their discomfort and lack of dexterity and touch, many construction and building site workers remove leather gloves to adjust machinery or carry out other tasks.
Warning: Safety gloves claims can be off the planet
DANGER, DANGER, Will Robinson!! Some safety glove manufacturers do not go hand in hand with your hand protection needs. Just like Robot, which had no given name in the legendary Lost in Space TV series, companies can print out glossy brochures full of “data”, with the source of these “facts” remaining nameless. Ansell’s Dr Michael Zedalis (no relation to Dr Zachary Smith) warns that some safety gloves suppliers overstate their products’ performance and protection.
- Industry-first safety report shows Australian industry lags in costing hand injuries
- Understand the changes
- Ansell is helping safety leaders stay ahead of regulatory changes in hand protection
- Hand safety conformance loophole warning
- Hand cuts, scrapes and infections: Don’t ignore the work safety risks
- Touch up on tactility with Ansell work safety gloves
- Hydro Tasmania wins Ansell-sponsored National Safety Council award
- Safety satisfaction against chemical reaction: Ansell the piece de resistance
- Construction workers build up greater work injury risk
- Ansell pulling the apron strings for your work safety