Aluminium mill saves $200,000 a year on safety gloves
THAT ugly feeling of being ripped off seems a common occurrence these days. But honesty can still be found. Case in point one of the world’s biggest aluminium mills, which saves $200,000 annually on safety gloves.
500 million sales milestone for Ansell HyFlex safety gloves
The HyFlex, created 15 years ago, is the number one industrial safety glove around the world, with more than half a million workers wearing it on any given day across a wide variety of industries. Key to the success of the HyFlex range is its winning combination of ergonomic design, comfort and superior mechanical protection.
Manning up with manufacturers for best hand protection
Australia’s only fully integrated annual manufacturing exhibition, it focuses on practical tools and processes to implement in your business. Speaking of practical, our experts at the Ansell stand (No. 6706) will be on hand to discuss your workers’ hand protection needs and suggest appropriate solutions. Among these Ansell professionals are:
- Industry-first safety report shows Australian industry lags in costing hand injuries
- Understand the changes
- Ansell is helping safety leaders stay ahead of regulatory changes in hand protection
- Hand safety conformance loophole warning
- Hand cuts, scrapes and infections: Don’t ignore the work safety risks
- Touch up on tactility with Ansell work safety gloves
- Hydro Tasmania wins Ansell-sponsored National Safety Council award
- Safety satisfaction against chemical reaction: Ansell the piece de resistance
- Construction workers build up greater work injury risk
- Ansell pulling the apron strings for your work safety