ActivArmr the hands de-harmer in oil and gas mining flash fires
WORKING in the oil and gas industry, a flash fire can be on you as quick as a flash, with your hands often first in the firing line. After feedback from hundreds of people at the coalface, Ansell has developed the flame resistant ActivArmr® 97-200 safety gloves.
High-selling Ansell HyFlex safety gloves high on workplace flexibility
AN ideal balance of hand protection, comfort and flexibility – that’s the key to to Ansell’s market-leading HyFlex® workplace safety gloves range. The ergonomically designed HyFlex personal protective equipment (PPE) is made for jobs that require precision handling of small parts and other general assembly applications.
Pressing home work safety advantage with Ansell Vantage hand protection
“It only has to touch you to cause injury." That’s the safety risk workers at Australian automotive industry supplier Backwell IXL face on a daily basis, pressing panels with a very thin metal. The safety solution was found through Ansell.
- Industry-first safety report shows Australian industry lags in costing hand injuries
- Understand the changes
- Ansell is helping safety leaders stay ahead of regulatory changes in hand protection
- Hand safety conformance loophole warning
- Hand cuts, scrapes and infections: Don’t ignore the work safety risks
- Touch up on tactility with Ansell work safety gloves
- Hydro Tasmania wins Ansell-sponsored National Safety Council award
- Safety satisfaction against chemical reaction: Ansell the piece de resistance
- Construction workers build up greater work injury risk
- Ansell pulling the apron strings for your work safety