Safety or Durability – A Caution Note to Unsuspected End Users
Which is the more important attribute for a chemical resistant glove? The safety performance or a long usage lifespan? Well, the ideal answer is, of course, both. Why this question in the first place? Before I answer, please allow me to start with some background.
Cutting edge safety gloves cut resistance: Keeping a sharp eye on worker protection
KEEPING your workers protected from cuts is vital for both their safety and a consistent workflow. This, of course, involves machine guards, the workplace set-up and worker training. It’s also important to choose the right safety glove for cut resistance when operating potentially dangerous tools.
Ansell work safety gloves will not cost you a leg and an arm
Ansell’s work safety gloves won’t cost you a leg and an arm - they could even save them – and are a popular choice throughout the automotive and transport industry. Watch Lamborghini Murcielago SV video
500 million sales milestone for Ansell HyFlex safety gloves
The HyFlex, created 15 years ago, is the number one industrial safety glove around the world, with more than half a million workers wearing it on any given day across a wide variety of industries. Key to the success of the HyFlex range is its winning combination of ergonomic design, comfort and superior mechanical protection.
- Industry-first safety report shows Australian industry lags in costing hand injuries
- Understand the changes
- Ansell is helping safety leaders stay ahead of regulatory changes in hand protection
- Hand safety conformance loophole warning
- Hand cuts, scrapes and infections: Don’t ignore the work safety risks
- Touch up on tactility with Ansell work safety gloves
- Hydro Tasmania wins Ansell-sponsored National Safety Council award
- Safety satisfaction against chemical reaction: Ansell the piece de resistance
- Construction workers build up greater work injury risk
- Ansell pulling the apron strings for your work safety