Aluminium mill saves $200,000 a year on safety gloves
THAT ugly feeling of being ripped off seems a common occurrence these days. But honesty can still be found. Case in point one of the world’s biggest aluminium mills, which saves $200,000 annually on safety gloves.
ActivArmr Combat gloves the right fit for Aussie Diggers
Ansell's ActivArmr™ Mission Critical Gear will be used for tactical, peace-keeping and relief operations in the Australian Defence Force. This gear is designed and engineered to provide optimal protection in extreme environments, where teams need reliable equipment to help them do their job safely and precisely.
Ansell the best hand protection: from chemicals to construction
ANSELL has the right safety gloves no matter what the work, from building and construction sites to pest control. Just ask Australian companies Bovis Lend Lease and Amalgamated Pest Control. Ansell personal protection equipment (PPE) proved the right fit for their hand safety solutions.
- Industry-first safety report shows Australian industry lags in costing hand injuries
- Understand the changes
- Ansell is helping safety leaders stay ahead of regulatory changes in hand protection
- Hand safety conformance loophole warning
- Hand cuts, scrapes and infections: Don’t ignore the work safety risks
- Touch up on tactility with Ansell work safety gloves
- Hydro Tasmania wins Ansell-sponsored National Safety Council award
- Safety satisfaction against chemical reaction: Ansell the piece de resistance
- Construction workers build up greater work injury risk
- Ansell pulling the apron strings for your work safety