Skip to main content
Marigold Rubber Insulating Gloves Class 0 Yellow
100% Natural Rubber Electrical Insulating Gloves designed for ultimate comfort, performance and safety
- Ansell’s Marigold Electrical Insulating Gloves are made from 100% natural rubber latex using a proprietary environmentally friendly dipping process for ultimate flexibility and dexterity.
- Their ergonomic hand-at-rest shape and non-splayed fingers reduce hand fatigue.
- The generous flared cuff allows room for clothing
- The design also features a smooth-finish for easy donning and doffing.
- Certified for resistance to acid (Category A), Ozone (Category Z) and very low temperatures (Category C)
Class 0 Yellow offers arc flash protection Class 1 in accordance with the EN 61482-1-2²
- Machinery & Equipment
- Applications with risk of touching voltage AC≥50 V
- Electrical Contractors
- Maintenance Repairs and Operations in all industrial environments
- Mass Transit Repair and Maintenance
- Power maintenance, repair & transmission
- Telecom repair near electrical wires
Standards and certifications
Natural Rubber Latex
7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12