- Minimises the force required to grip dry, wet or oily objects, reducing hand and arm fatigue and improving dexterity, safety and productivity.
- Proprietary soft and durable formulation conforms to your hand providing ultimate comfort for long wear periods.
- Offers high tensile strength and 3 times the puncture resistance of latex or PVC disposables.
- Resists a variety of industrial chemicals for longer periods than other nitrile disposable gloves.
- Contains no natural rubber proteins, therefore protects against Type I skin allergies.
- No transfer of silicone contaminants to contact surface.
- Oil and Gas
- Life Science
- Ansell Grip
- Coating material Nitrile
- Construction Single Use
- Colour Anthracite
- Length mm 245
- Size S, M, L, XL
- Compounding, mixing, blending
- Fastening, screwing & unscrewing parts
- Food handling
- Handling compression press and tablet manufacturing
- Handling of machined parts coated with light oil
- Handling of paint/glue guns & sprayers
- Inspection and tooling precision maintenance
- Lab work, blending, compounding, filling, cleaning
- Maintenance and equipment cleanup
- Picking and assembling wet or dry parts
- Using a V Blender to mix solids and colorants
- Wet chemical, particle and analytical testing