- Further testing of the TouchNTuff® by a certified body on an even wider range of chemicals confirms that it resists a greater variety of industrial chemicals for longer periods than any other nitrile disposable gloves.
- Manufactured from nitrile, TouchNTuff® offers up to four times the puncture resistance of comparable natural-latex gloves, and three times the resistance of similar neoprene gloves.
- It contains no natural rubber proteins, which means no risk of Type I allergies for the wearer.
- Primary skin irritation studies and Insult Patch tests have also shown no evidence of risk from irritation or allergic contact dermatitis.
- With a unique Thin Nitrile Technology formulation, this glove offers easy donning and strong grip in wet or dry conditions.
92-600: Fit for special purpose, TouchNTuff® is anti-staticity tested (EN 1149-1 & 1149-3) and meets the requirements defined in EN 1149-5
- Life Science
- Coating material Nitrile
- Construction Single Use
- Colour Green
- Length mm 240
- Size S, M, L, XL
- Chemical handling
- Glass manufacturing
- Handling of cytostatics
- Intricate parts handling
- Laboratory analysis
- Light assembly of oil-coated pieces
- Light assembly tasks
- Paint and spray shops
- Printing industry