- The new formulation provides unprecedented sensitivity in double-gloving and dry applications, due to the 0.13mm (5 mil) polymer thickness.
- Production with ergonomically designed, hand-specific formers means superior fit and comfort, also less hand fatigue and stress.
- Made from 100% polychloroprene, the glove offers splash resistance against a broad range of chemicals.
- With no natural rubber latex or accelerators used in manufacturing, the risk of Type I and IV skin allergies is reduced.
- Ansell SureFit Technology eliminates cuff roll-down for even better protection.
- The polyurethane inner coating enables easy donning with dry or wet hands.
- Design and polymer thickness facilitate ease and comfort of double gloving.
- The cream colour reveals breaches when used with gloves of another colour.
- Life Science
- Coating material Neoprene / Polychloroprene
- Construction Single Use
- Colour Cream
- Length mm 305
- Size 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9
- Analytical testing/Measurements
- Blending of liquids
- Blistering operations
- Liquid accidents/ Clean-up
- Maintaining equipment & instruments
- Organic and other material synthesis
- Pelletizing and pressing drugs
- Tablet press preparation and operation
- Vaccine / Injectable / Sterile Operations
- Weighing & dispensing
- Wet chemical, particle and analytical testing
- V Blender to mix solids and colorants