Lightweight warmth for easier work in the cold
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Therm-A-Knit® gloves dry faster than cotton. Efficiently eliminates moisture from the skin, thus ensuring the wearer's warmth and comfort.
- Special hollow-core fibres. Provides the best thermal insulation barrier between the skin and surrounding environment.
- Automatic knit technology construction. Permits longer, more comfortable wear.
- No seams to rub or chafe. Designed to avoid any discomfort or skin irritation.
- Washable at maximum 40°C. More hygienic for the wearer.
- Ambidextrous to fit either hand. No need to pair, therefore more economical.
- Hand warmer in cold, damp working environments
- May be used as an under glove
- May be worn on either hand
- Food Processing & Services
- Handling chilled or refrigerated products
- Construction work
- Fish processing
- General maintenance
Standards and certifications
|Liner Material||Thermolite®; Polyester|