- Made with seamless 7 gauge knitted heavy-duty Spectra®, the Pro-1™ glove is an economical solution for those who require a combination of high-level cut protection with comfort and dexterity.
- It is a silicone-free glove and all materials used are in compliance with FDA indirect food regulations.
- Pro-1™ gloves are widely used in meat processing and metal working.
- Can be machine washed.
- May be used as a liner under another glove.
All ingredients conform to the applicable FDA indirect food additive regulations as prescribed by the FDA Code of Federal Regulations, Title 21, Part 177, Sections 1520 and 2420.
- Construction Knitted
- Colour White
- Length mm 220 to 300
- Liner Material Spectra®, Glass fiber, Polyester
- Size 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Meat processing and packing
- Knife handling
- Metal processing
- Metal working