- Extreme resistance to cuts, splinters and burrs. The PowerFlex® 80-658 glove protects the wearer with a triple-layer construction that comprises steel, glass fiber and Kevlar®. The glove exceeds EN388 cut level 5.
- Extra-long cuff offers extended safety for the forearm.
- The PowerFlex® 80-658 glove is ¾ dipped and liquid repellent, shielding the skin from unpleasant liquid solutions.
- Good heat contact resistance. EN407 level-2 rating means safe handling of warm objects.
- Natural rubber crinkle finish provides a firm grip.
- Long life makes the PowerFlex® 80-658 glove a highly cost-effective solution.
- Heather green colour helps mask dirt.
- Excellent washability, with no decrease in comfort or fading.
Contains glass fiber
- Coating material Natural rubber latex
- Construction Knitted
- Finishing ¾ Dipped
- Colour Blue and heather green
- Length mm 260 - 295
- Liner Material Cotton, Glass fiber, Nylon, Stainless steel, Kevlar®
- Gauge 7
- Size 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Handling heavy loads, metal edges
- Handling of glass sheets, sharp-edged objects
- Handling of metal sheets, cutting of dry, painted or galvanised pieces
- Waste handling: recycling, sorting (glass, cans, metal pieces)