- PowerFlex® 80-400 glove is a general-purpose glove that is designed to provide outstanding insulation from cold conditions, as well as high comfort and grip.
- This glove combines a thermal terry loop acrylic liner with a naturally insulating latex coating, ensuring excellent insulation against the cold.
- This glove provides comfort and protection for the wearer in temperatures down to as low as -30°C, for short or intermittent contact.
- With a terry loop acrylic liner that is bright yellow in colour, the PowerFlex® 80-400 glove offers extra high visibility in low or poor light conditions.
- Oil and Gas
- Coating material Natural rubber latex
- Construction Knitted
- Finishing Palm coated
- Colour Blue and bright yellow
- Length mm 250 - 295
- Liner Material Acrylic terry loop
- Gauge 7
- Size 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Outdoor construction work
- Perishables warehousing
- Public maintenance
- Refrigeration and cooling plants
- Refuse collection
- Shipping and receiving