- The NeoTouch® gloves were the first neoprene single-use gloves for industrial usage. With a latex-free formulation, NeoTouch® gloves are appropriate for the prevention of Type I allergies. Because they're powder-free, they also limit the risk of dermatitis for the wearer.
- They provide excellent resistance to acids, bases and alcohols.
- Thanks to an exclusive formulation, NeoTouch® gloves are convincingly comfortable.
- NeoTouch® gloves have a polyurethane inner-coating that ensures easy donning.
- Their textured fingertips provide a secure grip in both dry and wet conditions.
- The beaded cuff ensures a secure hold, and their green colour makes them easy to identify.
- Life Science
- Coating material Neoprene
- Construction Single Use
- Colour Bright green
- Length mm 240
- Size S, M, L, XL
- Handling, assembling and controlling applications in all types of industrial environments where there is no need for mechanical protection
- Lab work and analysis, especially when resistance to acids is required