- Distinctive black colour hides stains and provides a contrasting backdrop for identifying lighter coloured material.
- Offers a higher tensile strength compared to both ASTM D6319 and EN 455 standards, allowing the hands to move freely and comfortably while wearing the Microflex 93-852.
- Fully textured design and non-foaming formula enable wearers to have a firm wet grip when handling objects.
- Contains no natural rubber latex and powder-free, to help protect wearers from Type I skin allergies, skin irritation and dryness.
Antistatic according to EN1149
- Oil and Gas
- Life Science
- Coating material Nitrile
- Construction Single Use
- Colour Black
- Length mm 245
- Size XS, S, M, L, XL
- Analytical testing/Measurements
- Filtration processes
- Food Processing
- Laboratory analysis
- Laboratory testing
- Light assembly of oil-coated pieces
- Light assembly tasks
- Light duty maintenance and clean up
- Mechanical jobs
- Paint and spray shops
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Protection from blood and other bodily fluids