- Designed to reduce hand fatigue and help workers be more productive while exerting less muscle effort.
- As the first examination grade glove to earn an Ergonomic Certification from U.S. Ergonomics, an industry leader in ergonomic standards, Microflex 93-833 helps protect workers from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and minimises the risk factors towards developing ergonomic work place injuries.
- Offers a more comfortable, and lighter weight glove versus most other examination gloves with its 0.07mm palm thickness and our advanced proprietary nitrile formulation which delivers an increased tactile sensitivity.
- Up to 60% stronger than leading nitrile brands and up to 90% stronger than leading latex brands, this surprisingly thinner and lighter examination glove, provides reliable durability and longevity for the wearer.
- Offers confident protection from pinholes and other quality issues, by setting the standard with acceptable pinhole rates that are below the already stringent level set by regulatory organisations.
- Contains no natural rubber latex or powder to help protect wearers from skin allergies, skin irritation and dryness.
- Life Science
- Coating material Nitrile
- Construction Single Use
- Colour Blue
- Length mm 240
- Size XS, S, M, L, XL
- Analytical testing/Measurements
- Dairy processing
- Food Processing
- Intricate parts handling
- Laboratory analysis
- Laboratory testing
- Light assembly tasks
- Light duty maintenance and clean up
- Paint and spray shops
- Patient examinations
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Preparing pharmaceutical products
- Protection from blood and other bodily fluids