- The tough 1.1 mm FORTIX® nitrile foam coating offers EN Abrasion Level 4 protection, with up to three times the abrasion performance of other lightweight, knit-dipped gloves.
- The FORTIX® coating is 20% more breathable than earlier formulations, for cooler, drier hands and less sweat.
- Matching the natural contours of the hand, the snug, second-skin liner is tailored to create a more comfortable wearing experience: at the base of the little finger (added comfort), across the fingertips (superior tactility), and through the palm (greater dexterity).
- With its balance of robust abrasion performance, enhanced comfort and high dexterity the HyFlex® 11-840 is an ideal solution for workers who move between tasks.
- Silicone-free material means no transfer of silicone contaminants to metal parts prior to painting.
Fit for special purpose
- Oil and Gas
- Coating material Foam nitrile
- Construction Knitted
- Finishing Palm coated
- Colour Black and grey
- Length mm 200-270
- Liner Material Nylon, Spandex
- Gauge 15
- Size 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Assembly of small & medium parts
- Feeding the lines
- General handling
- Raw materials reception
- Screwing & unscrewing