- The first HyFlex® glove to combine advanced cut resistance, oil repellence and oil grip in a single flexible glove.
- Ideal for handling sharp metal components coated in oil or lubricant.
- Patented Ansell Grip technology uses microscopic channels to wick away oil & moisture from part surfaces and tools, providing industry-leading wet and oil grip for added safety and efficiency.
- The design combines a ¾ nitrile dip with grip. This ensures EN Level 4 abrasion protection and long-lasting EN Level 3 cut resistance.
- The ¾ dip geometry means extra protection against oil exposure and knuckle abrasion.
- A new former shape offers superior fit.
- Together with a highly flexible polymer and a wide range of sizes, this enables more agility in medium-duty applications.
- Greys and blacks mask dirt in oily, grimy and gritty environments.
Fit for special purpose
- Oil and Gas
- Ansell Grip
- Coating material Nitrile
- Construction Knitted
- Finishing ¾ Dipped
- Colour Light grey, dark grey and black
- Length mm 215-242
- Liner Material HPPE, Nylon
- Gauge 13
- Style 11-927
- Size 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Assembly of engine & transmission drive trains
- Body shops
- Handling & assembly of sharp components with oil/grease coating
- Handling of machined parts coated with light oil
- Light metal presses
- Machining, metalworking
- Primary assembly