- HyFlex® 11-926 is the first light weight HyFlex® style to combine a ¾ dip geometry, oil repellence and oil grip in a single flexible glove.
- The 11-926 features a durable coating secure grip in oily environments.
- The liner is made with one of the finest gauge nylon fiber dipped in a ¾ design to ensure back of finger full protection.
- This unique blend of protection, performance and flexibility features bridges the gap from previous generation ¾ dip oil repellent general purpose gloves build on cut and sewn cotton liners to the latest seamless palm dip gloves
- Adds enhanced flexibility, tactility and oil grip to the previous generation design whilst improving oil repellency, oil grip and wear life over the latest.
Fit for special purpose
- Ansell Grip
- Coating material Neoprene, Nitrile
- Construction Knitted
- Finishing ¾ Dipped
- Colour Purple
- Length mm 210-260
- Liner Material Nylon, Spandex
- Gauge 18
- Style 11-926
- Size 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Assembly in machining operations
- Loading & downloading parts in metal working lines
- Maintenance operations
- Primary assembly of light components
- Stamping light and small metal parts