- The liners of the HyFlex® 11-630 has a yarn structure that contains an optimal rate of HPPE. This offers high levels of cut resistance, for a safe use in controlling, handling and assembly applications involving contacts with sharp pieces.
- The Lycra® in the liner, and the polyurethane coating, provides excellent flexibility and fit.
- The specific formulation of the polyurethane dipping provides a secure grip on dry or slightly oily pieces. The formulation also increases abrasion resistance on the gloves work surface.
- Coating material Polyurethane
- Construction Knitted
- Finishing Palm coated
- Colour Grey
- Length mm 215 - 275
- Liner Material Cotton, HPPE, Lycra®, Nylon, Kevlar®
- Gauge 13
- Size 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Assembling metal parts and components
- Assembly of white goods
- Glass manufacturing
- Handling sharp or irregular-edged metal parts
- Plastics injection and moulding