- HyFlex® 11-624 gloves provide comfort and dexterity. Easy to wear during long working hours, they also offer users a “cool feeling”.
- The special formulation of the polyurethane coating gives the gloves ﬂexibility and ﬁt, as well as a secure grip on dry to slightly oily pieces for sure handling in a wide range of environments.
- The liner is made with a yarn structure containing Dyneema®, the world’s strongest ﬁber™. It therefore offers strong cut resistance for the safe handling and assembly of sharp pieces.
- Coating material Polyurethane
- Construction Knitted
- Finishing Palm coated
- Colour Black and grey
- Length mm 220 - 270
- Liner Material Lycra®, Nylon, Dyneema®
- Gauge 13
- Size 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Assembling metal parts and components
- Assembly of white goods
- Glass manufacturing
- Handling of sharp-edged objects, pre- assembling, cutting of small dry or lightly oiled parts and maintenance.
- Plastics injection and moulding