- Almost a second skin, this very thin glove offers outstanding comfort, fit and sensitivity for the most delicate handling.
- 18-gauge knitting technology allows this glove to be ultra-thin yet tough.
- Designed for a wide range of lightweight applications in dry or slightly oily environments, it is ideal for workers who need a higher level of fit, touch and precision than that offered by their current gloves.
- Also ideal for applications where cotton gloves or no gloves at all are used despite the risk of scrapes, blisters and minor injuries.
- In addition, the 11-618 dark liners are well-suited for environments that present a certain degree of dirt.
Fit for special purpose
- Coating material Polyurethane
- Construction Knitted
- Finishing Palm coated
- Colour Black and dark blue
- Length mm 195 - 245
- Liner Material Nylon
- Gauge 18
- Size 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Cosmetics/plastics (also packaging stage)
- Final assembly, airco, electrical engines, wire harness assembly, adjusters work
- Finishing works
- Light assembly applications requiring a high degree of precision
- Picking and fitting small pieces (bearings, springs...)
- White goods and electrical goods