- The first 18-gauge glove with EN Level 3 cut protection, and EN Level 3 abrasion protection for extended glove life.
- Dyneema® Diamond Technology fibre and a thin PU coating bring a new degree of dexterity and tactility for applications with cut risks.
- An ultralight fabric and tailored fit, including tailored little finger knitting, create a sensation of barehand contact.
- The soft ultralight-duty seamless liner breathes to keep hands cool and dry, and offers enhanced flexibility and fingertip sensitivity with superior comfort.
- In field trials the HyFlex® 11-518 was preferred by nearly 70% of workers over thicker gloves, a preference that correlates with compliance.
- Coating material Polyurethane
- Construction Knitted
- Finishing Palm coated
- Colour Blue
- Length mm 210-265
- Liner Material Nylon, Spandex, Dyneema® Diamond Technology
- Gauge 18
- Size 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Final assembly
- Handling & assembly of small or ultra-fine sharp parts
- Injection molding parts assembly
- Machining -special metal blends
- Packaging areas with risk of cut
- Stamping - light & dry
- Wire assembly & fastening