- The HyFlex® 11-435 glove was the first cut-resistant level 5 glove on the market made with water-based polyurethane and nitrile.
- Extreme resistance to cuts and burrs.
- A seamless plaited glove for very good fit, dexterity and flexibility.
- Excellent breatheability and cool feeling.
- Water-based polyurethane and nitrile coating enhances the dexterity and comfort of the glove, as the coating does not penetrate inside it.
Antistatic according to EN1149
- Oil and Gas
- Coating material Water-based polyurethane and nitrile
- Construction Knitted
- Finishing Palm coated
- Colour Black and heather grey
- Length mm 220 - 270
- Liner Material Glass fiber, Lycra®, Nylon, Dyneema®
- Gauge 13
- Size 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Handling of glass sheets, sharp-edged objects
- Handling of metal sheets, cutting of dry, painted or galvanised pieces
- Handling of sharp-edged objects, pre- assembling, cutting of small dry or lightly oiled parts and maintenance.