- The AlphaTec® glove incorporates revolutionary Ansell Grip Technology to enable users to handle wet or oily objects with less grip force and more control.
- This unique combination of liquid-proof chemical resistance and grip, together with flexibility and dexterity, makes the AlphaTec® glove the logical choice when working with chemicals.
- Reliable chemical protection for added user safety.
- The patented Ansell Grip Technology ensures that the coating polymer does not penetrate the liner during manufacture.
- The coating is therefore consistent and sound, significantly reducing the likelihood of chemical leakage onto the skin.
Antistatic according to EN1149
- Ansell Grip
- Coating material Nitrile
- Colour Sea green shell, anthracite grey dip
- Length mm 356
- Liner Material Acrylic
- Size 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Chemical handling
- Chemical handling, especially caustics and solvents
- Emergency services
- Handling objects coated in grease and oils
- Handling Paints, Inks, Dyes, Glues and Adhesives
- Printing industry
- Refining - Oil & Petrol