- The AlphaTec® glove incorporates revolutionary Ansell Grip Technology to enable users to handle wet or oily objects with less grip force and more control.
- This unique combination of liquid-proof chemical resistance and grip, together with flexibility and dexterity, makes the AlphaTec® glove the logical choice when working with chemicals.
- Reliable chemical protection for added user safety.
- The patented Ansell Grip Technology ensures that the coating polymer does not penetrate the liner during manufacture. The coating is therefore consistent and sound, significantly reducing the likelihood of chemical leakage onto the skin.
Antistatic according to EN1149
- Life Science
- Ansell Grip
- Coating material Nitrile
- Colour Sea green shell, anthracite grey dip
- Length mm 305
- Liner Material Acrylic
- Size 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Chemical handling
- Chemical handling, especially caustics and solvents
- Emergency services
- Handling objects coated in grease and oils
- Handling Paints, Inks, Dyes, Glues and Adhesives
- Printing industry
- Refining - Oil & Petrol