- AlphaTec® 58-435 features Ansell Grip Technology for optimal control when handling oily or wet items.
- Less force is required on slippery objects, reducing hand and arm fatigue.
- Offers improved flexibility and dexterity thanks to a cotton-flocked lined nitrile shell and snug, second-skin tailoring that tightens the fit across the palm.
- The heavy-duty 58-435 has a 16-mil shell effective against hydrocarbon derivatives, alcohol bases, many solvents and esters.
- The nitrile coating offers superior snag, puncture and abrasion protection for long-term wear.
- A foldable gutter cuff helps prevent dripping onto the forearm, while an extra-long cuff extends protection to the upper forearm.
Antistatic according to EN1149
- Ansell Grip
- Coating material Nitrile
- Colour Glass green shell, anthracite grey dip
- Length mm 380
- Liner Material Cotton flocking
- Size 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Chemical handling
- Handling fluid-coated metal parts
- Handling Paints, Inks, Dyes, Glues and Adhesives
- Handling waste oils
- Industrial tool maintenance
- Rubber & rubber additives
- Waste & water treatment