- AlphaTec® 58-270 is designed for light to medium chemical applications.
- AlphaTec® 58-270 benefits from the industry-leading grip with an enhanced dexterity and comfort. The thin, double-wall nitrile shell and 15-gauge seamless nylon liner offer users excellent tactility and flexibility. In addition, the glove's lightness results in better comfort than any chemical-resistant glove.
- Easy to don and remove, AlphaTec® 58-270 retains minimal heat, reducing perspiration compared to other chemical gloves.
- Wherever chemicals, oil and grease are present, AlphaTec® gloves provide the best grip thanks to the Ansell Grip Technology®.
- AlphaTec® 58-270 is a liquid-proof glove.
- The safety cuff shape is designed to prevent snagging, avoid itching on bare hands.
- Wearers keep their hands clean and their skin protected from harmful contact with oils, chemicals and other liquids.
Antistatic according to EN1149
- Oil and Gas
- Life Science
- Ansell Grip
- Coating material Nitrile
- Colour Sea green shell, anthracite grey dip
- Length mm 300
- Liner Material Nylon
- Size 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Chemical handling
- Handling objects coated in grease and oils
- Light assembly in chemical environments
- Refining - Oil & Petrol