- First glove to combine outstanding flame resistance, high cut protection and ergonomic design.
- Materials used in the glove are inherently flame resistant, even after washing.
- Arc Flash Hazard/Risk Category 2*: helps protect workers against arc flash hazards.
- Exclusive composite yarn provides exceptional cut resistance for safe handling of sharp objects and materials.
- Soft foam coating to ensure great flexibility and a secure grip in a variety of environment.
- Ergonomic design for superior comfort and reduced hand fatigue.
Antistatic according to EN1149, * Arc Flash NFPA 70E - Test Method/Standard: ASTM F1959-05 - Result: Hazard/Risk Category (HRC) 2 - Arc Rating (ATPV) 9.4 cal/cm².
- Oil and Gas
- Coating material Foam neoprene
- Construction Knitted
- Finishing Palm coated
- Colour Black and green/yellow
- Length mm 225-260
- Liner Material Glass fiber, Modacrylic, Kevlar®
- Gauge 13
- Size 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- De-energized electrical wiring & clean-up
- Equipment assembly
- Facility and machinery maintenance
- Heavy duty metal handling
- Heavy equipment and vehicle maintenance
- Pipe installation and repair
- Replacing filters and parts