- ActivArmr® WorkGuard 43-216 is a heavy-duty special purpose glove offering high levels of molten splash resistance.
- Ideal for many different applications requiring thermal protection, it also provides superior durability and good protection from cuts, punctures and abrasions.Heat protection for a wide range of applications.
- The ActivArmr® WorkGuard 43-216 glove is certified as a Category III glove for protection against high temperatures and is rated with the EN 407 performance levels 413X4X. This makes the glove suitable for a large number of applications requiring heat resistance, including welding, operating machinery and working in environments with a risk of heat or molten splash.
- With a soft inner jersey palm lining and a cotton denim cuff, ActivArmr® WorkGuard 43-216 is comfortable to wear.
- Excellent durability and mechanical protection.
- Made of tough-wearing leather, this heavy-duty glove is designed with palm reinforcement for added abrasion resistance.
- Seams are made in Kevlar® and are reinforced by pieces of cowhide.This construction provides superior mechanical protection.
EN 12477 Type A
- Oil and Gas
- Construction Cut & sewn
- Colour Yellow
- Length mm 370-415
- Liner Material Cotton Jersey, Kevlar® seams, Leather (1.2 split cowhide A/B grade)
- Size 9, 10, 11
- Loading & unloading with risk of heat or molten splash